Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze requirements, identify efficiencies and recommend best practices centered around simplicity and supportability.
- Implement out-of-the-box solutions to the extent possible for the above process modules in coordination with partner teams.
- Assist in defining and grooming user stories for feature requests.
- Develop (implement) user stories as assigned.
- Document code and solutions for transition to operational support teams.
- Train operational support teams and system users on solutions being promoted to production as needed
- Assist with user acceptance testing.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Work Experience: 3+ years as ServiceNowdeveloper or administrator
- Certifications: ITIL Foundations Certification, ServiceNow developer or system administration certification a plus.
- Skills: Strong ServiceNow configuration and development skills, solid understanding of the ITIL framework and all phases of the service lifecycle. Experience with process design and ServiceNow Security Operations module a plus. Experience using Agile development methods, and well versed in leveraging ServiceNow Update Sets and regression testing.
- ITIL Foundations Certification,
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- ServiceNow Service PortalDevelopment,
- current experience in Kingston release (or higher).