Primary place of performance:
TO Contractor’s Location
- The area of expertise may be related to a specific discipline required by the State agency including, but not limited to: information technology, health care, education, public safety, social services, human resources, transportation, and environment.
- Requires expertise in the formulation of specifications and in the execution of technical initiatives in vertical areas.
- Defines requirements, performs analyses, and develops plans and requirements for systems.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the specific discipline required by the State. A Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree is preferred.
At least 12 years of relevant industry experience in the discipline is required.
At least 10 years of combined new and related older technical experience in the IT field directly related to the required area of expertise.
- Liaison between vendor and MSDE ensuring requirements are well defined and communicated accurately to vendor. Defines the problems and analyzes and develops plans and requirements in the subject matter area for moderately complex-to-complex systems. Coordinates and manages the preparation of analysis, evaluations, and recommendations for proper implementation of programs and systems specifications including, but not limited to: information technology and education.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- A Bachelor`s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master`s Degree is preferred.
- Must have seven (7) years of experience in the IT field.
- At least five (5) years of combined new and related older technical experience in the IT field directly related to the required area of expertise.