Azure integration services BIztalk
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Candidate must have strong knowledge in designing and developing Azure Integration Services (AIS) including Logic Apps, Logic app Connectors, Azure Functions, Service Bus, Event Grid, Azure Data factory, Azure Storage, Power Automate(Microsoft Flow) etc.
- Candidate must have experience in building complex integration using Azure Logic App, Transformation(Map/Schema) , using various other features available in logic apps.
- Good understanding of integration architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, service Oriented Architecture , Batch Integrations , RESTful JSON Services, Pub/Sub etc. including Event Driven Architecture.
- Candidates must have good Knowledge in Hybrid Integration using Azure Platform.
- Candidate must have knowledge of migration of BizTalk Server integrations to Microsoft Azure (using Logic Apps, EIP, &amp; Service Bus).
- Good to have Experience on BizTalk 2010/2013R2 Development experience or higher version.
- Good to have knowledge of the API integration with external systems like Salesforce.
- Testing suites like Postman, SoapUI is a must.
- As a member of the development team, the candidate performs development on new and very complex applications and ability to work with On-Site and Off-Shore Team.
- Analytical and Conceptual skills
- Technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
- Candidate should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational and time management skills, including technical writing and developing business presentations and power user training materials.
Application development experience with the following:
- Azure, Logic Apps, Logic app Connectors, Azure Function, Event Grid, API management, Azure SQL Database, Power Automate(Microsoft Flow).
- Microsoft BizTalk Server (2013-R2 ) or higher version, ESB Toolkit (2.1)
- C# Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+ (good to have knowledge of ASP .net)
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- WCF, REST, Web Services communication technologies
- Knowledge of JSON , XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- Complex Map, Orchestration, Custom pipeline component development.
- Knowledge of BizTalk Deployment Framework
- Knowledge of Integration with REST Services
- Knowledge of BizTalk adapters WCF-*(All) , SFTP, SMTP, MQSC, nSoftware
- Knowledge of Application debugging and performance analysis
- Knowledge Source control usage and concepts(TFS/VSTS)