San Jose, CA
Activity / Project Role:
- To provide and teach best industry practices of MS Dynamics 365 Configuration and
- Development. Set up a model and templates for Probation development team to follow
- during developing and maintaining MS Dynamics 365 applications.
- Typical Tasks
- Provide technical expertises for MS Dynamics 365 Platform including:
- Dynamics Solution Management (unmanaged, managed, and patch solutions)
- Revision Control of MS Dynamics Solutions
- Set up DevOps process to deploy application among Dev\Test\PROD environments
- Provide best practice and guidelines for MS Dynamics 365 development, testing, and Data Migration
- Develop application using MS Dynamics and power apps
- Conduct team meeting for Probation team members to observe the best practice regularly
Training and Experience: Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 Administration and Configuration Certification/Training
- 3+ years of MS Dynamics administration and development experience
- Lead a project from start to finish with full SDLC cycle on Dynamics Platform
- Experience with Data Migration to new application
- Experience with Change Management
- Experience with MS Dynamics solution management and power apps
- Create MS Dynamics application based on business requirements including design and implement UI, business rules, and troubleshooting
- Guide Probation development team to best industry practice
- Document recommended processes
- Finish projects and tasks on time
- Communicate effectively with team member
- Fine tune the Dynamics platform Performance
- Improve team’s skills through hands on training On-Site Requirements: On-call help may be required.
- All work hours will be at billed at the same base rate regardless of the number of hours worked per billing period.