- The Application Analyst will be responsible for understanding the lifecycle of the data generated by application and cloud service providers and redesigning and implementing replacement integration points. This position will utilize preferred Cloud Based integration tool sets for the management of all data life cycle activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and maintain all integration points and data life cycle processes.
- Function as the SME for Data Life cycle and Movement processes
- Support and Maintain the Oracle Integration Cloud System
- Perform minor application updates as needed
- Support and maintain server, desktop and laptop devices using this system
- Support and Maintain all existing integration points between the applications and the Data Warehouse.
- Develop replacement integration points for existing TIBCO processes
- Participate in Business Process Improvement Activities
- Perform On-Call and After Hours duties
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field (5 Years Experience in lieu)
- Required: 5 Years Experience supporting Line of Business Applications and Business Processes
- Required: 3-5 Years Experience PL/SQL programming
- Required: 3-5 Years Experience in Data Life Cycle Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Process Design
- Highly Motivated, Team Oriented, Process Driven
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment through both self-directed learning or TOD courses
- Desire to affect change in positive change in self, organization and environment
- Experience working with Cloud based systems and Applications
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Related Field