Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
Responsible for performing tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
- Develop test plans, QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product management
and software development teams.
- Design and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
- Test software applications for reliability and stability.
- Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical applications including negative
testing and usability.
- Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas
- Design and/or run automated testing scripts with oversight for deployment of tests
- Create quality assurance documentation and reports as required
- Adhere to established software testing governance policies, best practices and guidelines and recommend
- Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey information and functional improvements.
- Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to recommend solutions to maximize
performance and efficiency
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections and adhere to established governance standards.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years translating business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios.
- 5 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems
- 2 years of experience testing IBM Curam software
- Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the execution of testing activities.
- Should be able to communicate and publish status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test
phase and articulate the details to the Development teams.Preferred Skills:
- 5+ year’s large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business processes
- Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence
- Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology) & in an AGILE delivery.