Job Title: MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Location: Detroit, MI
Need US, GC
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial and Operations Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Production Engineering or similar technical engineering fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity, and ability to take initiative and be self-directed
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software package – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the automotive industry (including co-op and internships)
- Exposure to automotive assembly, preferably just-in-time / just-in sequence operations
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma methodologies
- Use of CAD software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks
- Korean and/or Spanish in written and oral form is a plus but not mandatory