Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, upgrade and decommissioning of data integration points between business applications and data warehouse.
- The Application Analyst will be responsible for understanding the lifecycle of the data generated by application and cloud service providers and redesigning and implementing replacement integration points.
- This position will utilize Cloud Based integration toolsets for the management of all data life cycle activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and maintain all integration points and data lifecycle processes
- Function as the SME for Data Lifecycle and Movement processes
- Support and Maintain the Oracle Integration Cloud System
- Perform minor application updates as needed
- Support and maintain server, desktop and laptop devices using this system
- Support and Maintain all existing integration points between the applications and the Data Warehouse.
- Develop replacement integration points for existing TIBCO processes
- Participate in Business Process Improvement Activities
- Perform On-Call and After Hours duties
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field (5 Years Experience in lieu)
- Required: 5 Years Experience supporting Line of Business Applications and Business Processes
- Required: 3-5 Years Experience PL/SQL programming
- Required: 3-5 Years Experience in Data Life Cycle Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Process Design
- Highly Motivated, Team Oriented, Process Driven
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment through both self-directed learning or TOD courses
- Desire to affect change in positive change in self, organization and environment
- Experience working with Cloud based systems and Applications
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Related Field