Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform source to target data mapping.
- Review and assess business rules, project plans, and development and test specifications.
- Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes. Monitor production processes and respond to errors and emergency issues.
- Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
- Document all ETL processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: 5 – 8 years of experience with Data Stage and extensive experience in web service based integrations.
Specialized skills required for this job:
- Data Modelling
- Data Warehousing
- IBM Info sphere Data Stage
- Web Service Integrations
- Oracle SQL
- Workday Financials
- Must be a US citizen.