Job Title: Solution Architect Manufacturing
Location: Plymouth, Normal, IL
Develop solution architecture designs to enable the deployment of plant solutions which will include but it not limited to:
- Create application and infrastructure architecture designs representing current, interim and future state
- Assess any business constraints
- Align solution architecture with plant functional design specifications
- Partner with security team to gather and document security architecture requirements
- Determine integration requirements
- Assess IT solution architecture conformance, document risk and exceptions to design standard
- Manage architectural exceptions
- Determine implementation technical requirements and document as part of solution design documentation
- Participate in build out of the relative to architecture constraints or modifications that may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of architecture experience
- Experience across architecture domains including technology, data, integration and application.
- Experience developing architecture in a manufacturing environment. Automotive experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build strong positive relationships