- Duties will include recommending various methods of portraying ideas and the design, layout, and generation of a variety of graphical presentation products from rough drafts or outlines.
- Must possess skill in the preparation of graphs, charts and text data for visual presentations. Duties will be performed using complex automated color graphic equipment and PC software packages.
- A basic knowledge of graphic equipment, graphic software, file formats and graphic terms is required.
High school diploma or equivalent. An additional year of specialized experience may be substituted for the required education.
Three (3) years of experience in creating and generating graphics using computer graphics software.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field AND three years of system and/or programming experience; OR, five years of programming and web page design experience.
- Two years of experience working interfacing with driving directions and Google Maps based on Search results, SQL search strings
- Three years of experience programming and designing solutions using IIS.
- Two years of experience working with SharePoint Designer, Drupal, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Two years of experience designing and implementing dashboards, workflow, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards.
- One year of experience as the lead designer of Internet and intranet web based applications providing: mockups, and manage design documentation, style guides, and specifications.
- One year of experience with Application Lifecycle Management using Microsoft Team Foundation Server tracking bug fixes, and test results, and release management.