The Client seeks contract resources to assist with development and execution of training modules to support the implementation
This resource will work with cross-functional and cross-organization teams to perform needs analysis, develop and execute plans for change management, training, pre-conversion or preparation and reports, and post-conversion onsite staff assistance in Clent services. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining timelines for implementation rollout groups, developing a thorough understanding of requirements and expectations in order to drive the change management process, clearly communicating status throughout all phases of preparation, readiness, training, deployment and support; and identifying risks and opportunities across the organization.
- Required 5 Years Demonstrated ability able to work with minimal supervision at detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Required 5 Years Experience with task analysis in preparation to drive the change management process
- Required 5 Years Strong project and program management skills from initiation through delivery
- Highly desired 5 Years Experience with strategic planning within the public sector environment
- Required 5 Years Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience developing and delivering presentations.
- Required 5 Years Demonstrated ability to navigate complex organizational structures to accomplish goals
- Required 5 Years Ability to effectively manage in an environment with frequent changes in timeline and strategy
- Required 5 Years Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal partners and virtual team members
- Required 5 Years Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Required 3 Years Experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Camtasia
- Required 3 Years Experience with document management systems that may include Northwoods, Compass and Superizzi
- Required 1 Years Experience in Medical Assistance Training/Content Development.
- Required 2 Years Experience in leading a Department of Social Services Training program.
- Required 2 Years Experience with the Child Welfare module
- Required 2 Years Experience with stakeholder engagement, curriculum development, post-go live support, and Agile development.