Salary: $90.00 /hour
- Actively Looking for Human Services seeks s contract resource to assist with the development and implementation of using Cúram Software.
- This resource will have significant delivery responsibilities as part of NC FAST development, and will act as the point of contact on site for development-related questions and issues that arise which cannot be addressed by a technical consultant.
- They will work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on design and development issues.
- Duties include but are not limited to: functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management for the implementation of NC FAST.
- Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Cúram.
- These activities will involve the use of COTS Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in Cúram, Cúram Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere. Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the NC FAST Project Manager, and adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
- Required Cúram V6 Certified Developer
- Required 3 Years Social enterprise management experience.
- Required 3 Years Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- Required 3 Years Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules.
- Required 3 Years Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- Required 3 Years Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Required 3 Years Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Required Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options.
- Required Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Required 3 Years Experience using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- Required 3 Years Experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- Required 3 Years Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.
- Required 3 Years Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
- Highly desired Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
- Highly desired Experience with state government IT Functions.
- Desired Experience with the Curam Child Care Module