Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Cúram V6 Certified Developer
- 7 Years-Social enterprise management experience.
- 7 Years-Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- 7 Years-Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules.
- 7 Years-Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- 7 Years-Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- 7 Years-Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 7 Years-Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options.
- 7 Years-Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- 7 Years-Experience using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- 7 Years-Experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- 7 Years-Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.
- 7 Years-Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
- Experience with North Carolina DHHS IT Functions.