Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Should have minimum of 3+ years of experience US IT Bench Sales/Recruitment for clients/vendors in USA.
- Marketing Executive Level Bench Consultants by posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements.
- Handling with senior level requirements for consultants based on their experience and preferences.
- Experience on working with any job portals for searching the requirements to the consultants through DICE, Monster, Corp to Corp (Tech Fetch), and Career Builders, Indeed, Etc.
- Knowledge with various visa statuses in USA such as US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1B Visa and OPT EAD, L2-EAD, E3.
- Having Good knowledge of tax terms like Corp-to-Corp, 1099 & W2.
- Search for the suitable requirements to the Bench consultants and strong experience in marketing bench consultants.
- Should Submit the appropriate consultants resumes to the Direct Vendors.
- Requirement drawing from preferred vendors by mass E-Mailing the Hot-list to the vendor Database.
- Exposure in coordinating with bench consultants and understanding their skills and expertise area and getting the requirements as per their comfortability.
- Maintaining the effective database by keeping the track records of consultants and vendors for future references.
- Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners network daily basis to get the H1B/bench candidates placed in minimal turnaround time
- Broadcasting the consultants profile to Vendors on regular basis.
- Handling post interview aspects such as follow-up with the vendor for interview feedback, POs Joining and MSA.
- Strong Experience in marketing bench consultants.
- Submitting the appropriate consultants resumes to the Direct Vendors/Clients.
- 5 days working.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.