- The position will be a three -year limited term contract responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and decommissioning of the iTron Water Source Safe system. The system will be upgrade from the Water Source Safe system to the RIVA system provided by iTron. This position will be responsible for understanding the lifecycle of the data generated by this application, redesigning and implementing replacement integration points.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and maintain all customer payment and
- Support and Maintain the iTron Water Source Safe Network
- Perform minor application updates as needed
- Support and desktop and laptop devices using this application on site and in the field
- Support and Maintain all existing integration points between the application, customer billing systems and the Data Warehouse.
- Participate as SME on the upgrade to the RIVA system
- Develop replacement integration points for the RIVA system
- Participate in Business Process Improvement Activities
- Perform On-Call and After Hours duties
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field (5 Years Experience in lieu)
- Required: 5 Years Experience supporting Line of Business Applications
- Required: 3-5 Years Experience PL/SQL programming
- Required: 3-5 Years Experience in Data Life Cycle Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Process Design
- Highly Motivated, Team Oriented, Process Driven
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment through both self-directed learning or TOD courses
- Desire to affect change in positive change in self, organization and environment
- Experience working with Cloud based systems and Applications
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or Related Field.