- Maintains and updates inventory valuation and reports
- Maintains perpetual inventory reporting and variance analysis
- Maintains and updates all aspects of material costs
- Communicates with Material Control Department on all aspects of inventory procedures, transactions and valuations
- Maintains and update reimbursable tooling spreadsheets and general ledger unit/nature accounts
- Audits and prepare analysis on all areas of Bills of Material, routings, material costs, purchase orders, reimbursable costs, etc.
- Reviews and approves all freight bills
- Prepares special reports and analysis of freight costs
- Prepares weekly sales analysis report in conjunction with the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Prepares weekly sales report for Management
- Updates material costs for monthly sales analysis
- Interacts on a daily basis and prepare special analysis for the Engineering Department, Sales Department and Material Control Department on all aspects of Inventory management, Bills of
- Material, routings, etc.
- Performs special assignments as delegated.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is required.
- Must be computer literate, have working knowledge of manufacturing accounting processes and able to learn and apply Inventory Control concepts and practice.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.