Salesforce CPQ SME/ Architect (Remote)
- 9+ years’ experience developing SFDC, Sales Cloud solutions and ensuring a seamless handshake with other systems.
- Experience in integrating systems such as Anaplan, Gainsight, DocuSign, Steelbrick CPQ, Workato, Xactly with Salesforce.com a major advantage.
- Salesforce full lifecycle implementation experience utilizing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience in Salesforce development including Salesforce Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and migration tools.
- Must have exceptionally strong: Java, Apex, Visualforce, SQL, SOQL.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) certification highly desired with other Salesforce certifications (i.e.: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce release and change management process.
- Experience utilizing tools such as JIRA, Workday
- Experience using GitHub for code deployments and implementing GitHub for the development team