WEB Developer : OH (Toledo Plant)
- Need strong experience in WEB development / C#, JAVA
- Can setup WEB server by himself
- More 5+ years of experience
- Main responsibility is the maintenance of the MES system and web portal. Responsible for application administration and creation.
- Develop new applications in C#
- Update and maintain company intranet webpages with ASP.NET (C# / Java / CS)
- User support for client’s production line and the main office staff
- Maintain the broadcast system.
- Maintain RF-ID system and printing system applications
- Managing torque communication system with socket protocol. This includes managing the torque-gathering program.
- Operating MS-SQL server and the SQL query for MES system.
- Ensure backup/recovery jobs run without failure.
- Ensure the reliability and integrity of system interfaces by maintaining source control.
- Support operations of security system with all end-users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- 5 to 10 years of experience working with C#, Web, MSSQL management studio, or other manufacturing systems. Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree is required. Ability to handle multiple projects, from start to completion. A strong ability to manage all aspects of software creation (scope, development, and end-user training) is very important.