- Solution architect with experience working with development methodologies and tools to be responsible for custom development to integrate various security technologies.
- Solution Architect must be able to take requirements, create a design and turn it into a finished working deliverable.
- Architect will work with technical teams to implement next generation security initiatives and security proof of concepts to improve company security posture.
- Experience working with Big Data environments and web development is desirable.
- Creativity, self-driven, problem solving and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 2 years experience with Hortonworks Data Platform and Hortonworks Data Flow
- 2 years experience with Elastic stack
- 2 years experience with Ansible or Chef
- 5 years experience with Full-stack Development
- 2 years experience with Java frameworks (e.g. spring, hibernate, struts)
- 3 years experience with XML and REST API integration
- 3 years experience with nginx or other web application server
- 3 years experience with Relational database design/development (e.g. DB2, MySQL)
- 2 years experience with NoSQL database design/development (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cloudant)
- 2 years experience integrating SAML / Single Sign-On (SSO) / LDAP authentication for applications
- 2 years experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub | Travis | JIRA) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cybersecurity technologies Experience with Machine Learning and User Behavioral Analytics (UBA)
- Experience with a major SIEM (QRadar, Splunk, ArcSight) Experience integrating with Resilient and/or Remedy platform
- Familiarity with Agile/DevOps Methodologies Familiarity with Cloud Application and Infrastructure