- CUM, Normal Production, Event parts management and monitoring
- Prevent JNAP/MNA/Other customers’ parts/containers shortage (Top priority)
- CUM Analysis (Initialization/verification and daily Hot parts monitoring)
- Load sheet release and truck schedule arrangement and utilization monitoring
- Expedite, Extra truck order and cancel as well as cost analysis
- Short/over ship parts control and monitoring
- EDI, SAP order monitoring, system error analysis and feedback
- Material master list (usage, BOM etc) update and error feedback
- Model year change, Rev level change, Launch, and Build-Out management.
- FCA Purchasing portal (e-Supplier connect), Web CN access and monitoring
- (Pilot/Prototype/IAA/PER sample time schedule control)
- Safety stock optimization and Min, Max Analysis
- Obsolescence part control and claim management (SEECS, SCCS)
- Good relationship and communication with customer, suppliers and other teams
Incoming parts/containers, Stock Transfer management
- Analysis and report Pending ASN, GR Error verification
- Daily and Weekly GR Verification
- DMR/RMA report and packing slip creation as well as maintain history log
- Free of Change sample, return to vendor, in and out samples or parts, and quality issue parts management.
- OS&D process follow up and reporting (material handlers, logistics issue)
- Supervise clerical procedures involved in processing purchase orders, delivery packing slip and POD, maintenance of records, files vendors
- Communicate with receiving clerk, supervisors, and other teams for problem solving
- 3PR Cost estimation and manpower calculation
- Management outsourcing warehouse inventory (If necessary)
- Incoming part counting/inspection/sorting (if necessary)
Inventory Accuracy (Cycle Counting, Inventory Accuracy, Action)
- Analysis and report root cause of daily cycle counting variance
- Analysis and report regular/irregular physical inventory
- PDA cycle counting and verification
- Label inventory stocks for deliver if required
- Monitor inventory FIFO and high rack inventory accuracy
KPI and Reporting
- Report inventory turnover days and amount (by weekly/monthly basis)
- Analyze and report daily cycle counting/physical inventory result, and evaluate root causes
- Monitoring ASN, GR, Backlog, Hot parts, and parts transfer (by daily basis)
- Monitoring and verify daily or weekly GR verification (payment if needed)
- Issue and create DMR,RMA log (daily basis)
- Extra/Expedite/Cancel load frequency review (by monthly basis)
- Optimize truck load and utilization (per shipment)
- Comply with Customer/Department specific document (K:Drive)
- Responsible supplier list will be defined by materials manager.
- Performs special assignments as delegated.
- Job description can be updated upon Manager’s request.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma required.
- Must be effective in oral and written communication skills, computer proficient, and detail oriented.
- Prior MS office and/or SAP/FCA portal experience desirable.