DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively interact and communicate with agency management at all levels
- Displays initiative, drive, motivation, and enthusiasm about work projects
- Establish rapport with management to foster effective communications
- Interview and inquire to gather relevant data
- Proactively seek to identify, communicate, and implement process improvements
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and able to provide periodic status updates to key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate extensively with management to establish agency performance metrics for strategic plan initiatives and other metrics for measuring and monitoring workloads.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, be attentive to detail, and responsive to requests by Executive leadership team.
- Work with Agency director, Deputy Directors, and department managers to consolidate Key Agency Metrics for reporting.
- Ensure data posted to central location is timely and accurate
- Serve as liaison with technology developers and data owners to reconcile data discrepancies.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing strategic plans, supporting systems, operations, procedures, and documents to develop improvements in performance accountability reporting and metrics. Provides relevant information and recommendations for management decisions.
- Conducts special projects recommending program enhancements, process improvements, and procedural changes which affect the agency. Studies include analytical reviews, management surveys; business user needs analyses, and compliance assessments. Position will specialize leading the business analysis to support agency level projects, the agency strategic plan and related performance metrics, dashboard reporting, and required external reporting.
- Provides advice, guidance and recommendations for solutions to leadership team and resolves problems independently or as a member of a project team. Assists or works independently in evaluation of productivity levels and development of agency performance goals and quality improvements.
- Prepares correspondence, various types of reports, and statistical data.
- Responsible to mentor and knowledge transfer to key employees.
- Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote information security among coworkers.
- Performs related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Experience with strategic planning and with developing and establishing performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Experience with SAP SCEIS state enterprise system
- Demonstrate knowledge/skills of the Business Administrative functions of Finance, HR, strategic planning, related statistical analysis and reporting.
- Ability to deal effectively with the needs of business users and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form
- Customer Focused
- Liaison skills
- Leadership skills
- Meeting Facilitation
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience with MSOffice software especially EXCEL and WORD.
- Experience and expertise in gathering and analyzing business workflow processes.
- Knowledge of State Accountability Reporting Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant business area. Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in business or government agency experience.
- Work experience is acceptable in lieu of degree – 10 years of work experience needed.
- Industry Certifications
1, 2, possibly 3 interviews via phone and/or video.
- Verbal Communication Skills Advanced 2 – 4 Years
- Written Communication Skills Advanced 2 – 4 Years
- Government experience
- Leadership skills Advanced 2 – 4 Years
- Microsoft Office Suite Advanced 2 – 4 Years
- SAP Advanced 2 – 4 Years