Only W2 Candidates are applicable for this Position
SAP Business Analyst – Project Lead
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Two additional agencies have requested implementation of PM functionality for facilities maintenance.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This project management assistance will include, but is not limited to:
- Lead development of project timelines and detailed schedules.
- Lead meetings and coordinate with multiple stakeholders to achieve project objectives/goals.
- Analyze, evaluate and document current business processes and procedures.
- Translate business processes into written requirements and blueprinting documentation.
- Monitor and report project risks and issues; report project status to SCEIS and other stakeholders.
- Develop a thorough understanding of processes, dependencies, and requirements to ensure successful progress of project.
- Provide recommendations to incorporate technology to improve business processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Strong project management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate across divisional boundaries to ensure timely, effective and efficient completion of projects.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, document, and map business processes and requirements.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Strong schedule management and resource planning skills.
- Ability to work at a high-volume and fast pace.
- Ability to complete projects as on schedule.
- Ability to identify, map, and reengineer business processes.
- SAP Enterprise level project experience.
- Familiarity and competence with Visio and Project Management Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Experience in Governmental Budgeting, Accounting or Information Technology.
- Experience in managing medium to large scale IT/SAP projects or a combination of education and work experience clearly demonstrating applicant’s ability to successfully manage SAP implementations.
- PMP/ACP or other PMI, certification.
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Mapping business process flow Expert 4 – 6 Years
- Time Management Expert 4 – 6 Years
- Project Management experience Expert 4 – 6 Years