New Orleans, LA
Salary: $43,742.00 to $85,259.00 /year
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder Strongly Preferred but not mandatory!
- 3-7 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- ECM developer must have strong knowledge of Documentum xCP and Designer Application Development Component like Permission Sets, Roles, Security, email templates and application endpoints.
- He should have pretty good exposure to Content Server, WebTop, DocBroker, Full text indexing software xPlore and Content Transformation Services.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Documentum Foundation Classes.
- Experience of deployment using xMS.
- Strong programming experience of Java 1.6 or higher.
- Good knowledge of D2 will be helpful
- Strong Knowledge on Documentum Integration with MS SharePoint, ERP System & data migration.
- Ability to work in jQuery and Java Script
- Support experience of Documentum 7 on Wintel, Tomcat, MS SQL Server platform and views.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Groups, Users, and ACL.
- Analyzing and implementing any new hot fixes from EMC.
- Experience of designing workflow for stateful and stateless processes.
- Strong knowledge of working with custom java methods for Auto activities within workflow with the usage of Process variables, Business Objects etc
- Strong understanding of Documentum Server architecture and hand-on experience in Jersey Framework, Restful Web Services, DFS, JBoss and JMS.
- Must be able to develop small components/plug-Ins single handedly.
- Strong knowledge of DQL.
- Experience in running queries and reports to support business processes.
- Familiarity with Captiva will be helpful
- Familiarity with Energy Industry and Plant management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with users, Documentum Support Teams and clients to solve problems.
- Experience in working with business users, and external vendors
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Design, Development & Deployment of solution for SharePoint On-Premise and SharePoint Online applications
- Conducting Unit Testing, Tool Configuration, QA& UAT support & Troubleshooting
- Support creation of reports/issue logs/tracking data
- Good understanding of SDLC process and AM process
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Good communication skills
- Good problem resolving skills
- Good at ticketing tools like ServiceNow/BMC Remedy.