Locations:Durham, NC & Sunnyvale, CA
This portal will be used by providers who are accepting and providing childcare services for children of essential workers.The Salesforce Application Lead is responsible for the overall development and product management of the Salesforce Provider Portal. Responsibilities include Compiling requirements for the Salesforce application to enable varied business functions. Responsibilities include managing risks and issues associated with design choices, supporting definition of user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security), and identifying opportunities for application optimization, integration, redesign, or development. This role must exhibit the ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements and be familiar with the Salesforce development environments and the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform. This role is also responsible for identifying production risks and areas for improvement, update and develop custom validations and/or code as needed based on business requirements, and support configuration updates to the Salesforce environment.
- Required Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification
- Required Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Required 4 Years Experience using Salesforce Platform Community, Service Cloud, and Gov Cloud
- Required 4 Years Experience with Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL)
- Required 7 Years Experience using Shield and Lightning
- Required 7 Years Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture
- Required 7 Years Experience with requirements analysis and business process design.