Job Title: Technology Contract Administrator
Location: Romulus, MI
Scope of Services:
- Prepares solicitation documents that include; Contract Amendments, Request for Quotes, Requests for Proposals, Requests for Qualifications, Requests for Information and other supporting documents. Supporting documentation may include, responding to proposal exceptions and assisting with bid addendum language; reviewing and summarizing information included in proposals; and conducting reference checks of vendors.
- Facilitates and assists in the planning and tracking of all Technology Services requests for quotes/bids/proposals/qualifications processes.
- Prepares contract award recommendations for review by Procurement and Legal Departments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years of full-time procurement experience in a public or private purchasing environment.
- At least Three (3) of these years procuring computer technology products and services, including hardware, software, cloud services, and support.
- Three (3) years of experience preparing and writing computer technology specifications for solicitations.
- Three (3) years of experience preparing complex cost and price analyses using statistical information.
- Good interpersonal communications skills and a strong focus towards customer service.