Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years of Information Technology experience
- 4-5 + years of Scrum master and Project Management experience in implementing large B2B/B2C e-commerce /hybrids systems
- Strong experience with high volume B2C / B2B eCommerce systems
- Strong functional knowledge in all areas of e-commerce modules (USER/PRODUCT/CUSTOMER/ORDER/SHOPPING CART/INTEGRATION )
- Technical knowledge in Java/J2EE/PHP/Spring/Hybris is an added advantage
- Partner with client business, strategists, experience leads and architects to frame business goals and value pools from which we can shape product propositions that provide a better business value and customer experience.
- Develop product vision, strategy, and market/user research by keeping customer at the center of everything we do while using design thinking tools.
- Collaborate/represent client in driving ideation workshops with cross-functional leaders where you identify new ideas, customer needs, pain paints and solution options.
- Develop solution hypotheses iteratively, based on user research, industry and market trend analysis.
- Establish customer journey mapping to guide product development; then validate that learning with user testing.
- Translate product vision into a roadmap containing well-defined, prioritized features that will realize the product vision and value.
- Validate and present the business case to the C – level executives and leads business reviews to ensure the team prioritizes the right features.
- Serve as a voice of the customer, understanding the customer needs and aligns with the cross functional team.
- Establish objective goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs and quantifiable business outcomes.
- Masterfully apply Lean Agile practices and frameworks to design and enable solutions or digital transformation initiatives that enhance business value delivery and responsiveness for our clients.
- Collaborate with product owners, solution managers and cross functional product managers to ensure all product teams are marching towards the same program increment (PI) objectives.
- Collaborate with system architects to envision and prioritize system enablers.
- Keeps pace with the market trends and represent client on maintain competitive advantage by continuously learning about the changes in clients business.
- Build and maintain a trusting relationship with the client, teams and vendors in a way that earns the respect of team members across their diverse backgrounds: strategy, experience, engineering, and analytics. Develop influence without authority.
- Inspire, lead and mentor a high-performing teams for Product Analysts to continually drive improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class digital products and services.
- Mastery in techniques and lean agile methodologies that maximize flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles, with an ability to extend that understanding throughout the organization.
- eCommerce experience; exposure to AEM or hybris is a plus
- Proven success creating digital products vision, strategy, experience and enterprise solutions and services from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality.
- Expertise in working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services to design and build solutions that deliver valuable outcomes.
- Proven ability in collaborating and leading Program Increment (PI) cycles.
- Significant industry knowledge and expertise within aligned or targeted industry is essential.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Practices lean agile and design thinking principles, led/facilitated workshops to cultivate the ideation.
- Ability to define financials, ROI, KPIs, and forecasts with success leveraging data to make decisions about product feature increments
- Proven track record of working with senior client stakeholder and diverse teams as a servant leader and steward of economic and customer value.
- Mastery in leading change and inspire others to change behaviours
- Meaningful influencer in continuous learning and innovation culture.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager designation
- Certified Agile Product Manager designation