Generate Grassroots Support
- Develop a prioritized list of influencers across . Consider prioritizing engagement with a wide variety of types of individuals (ranging from local elected officials to local religious leaders, local sports/entertainment personalities and more).
- Educate and inspire the highest priority influencers on exposure notification, contact tracing and the role that a voluntary mobile app can play in helping to keep their constituents, fans, communities and families safe.
- Build and execute a social media campaign across multiple social channels to build trust in the state’s work and, ultimately, generate interest in and adoption of EN Express.
Build and Execute Marketing Campaign
- Develop strategy and execute a state-wide marketing campaign for the launch of EN Express.
- Reach out to potential PR and marketing agency partners to solicit interest in doing pro bono work for the state around the launch of EN Express.
- Leverage capabilities and metrics provided by Google, Apple . Share lessons learned with Google, Apple, the Client
REQUIRED Skills and experience:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Master skills involving follow up and follow through.
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Proven ability to leverage social media & other methods to generate grassroots support for an issue, person, candidate, or product.
- A sense of urgency.
- Able to simplify and personalize complicated ideas (tech privacy & infectious disease control) into compelling stories or understandable narratives that inform, persuade and inspire others to follow.
Please make sure submitted resumes clearly reflect the REQUIRED skills/experience above.
Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of Client. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of Client and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience and/or IT Investment Management.
Our primary criteria are the qualifications and experience of the proposed key person. Please propose your strongest candidate, at a rate less than or equal to the maximum.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype. Interview times will reflect Pacific Standard Time.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we anticipate two weeks or more for the background check completion for the selected candidate.
Key Person may be asked to onboard on site
The selected key person could potentially telecommute, as agreed to between the Agency Authorized Representative and the key person. Any decision to allow telecommuting is made with the understanding that decision will be re-evaluated by the Agency Authorized Representative on a regular basis. The key person should be available to work onsite within a reasonable timeframe.
Telecommuting will be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email or instant message. Access to Agency systems will be provided via Citrix Remote Desktop or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person’s home site or his/her PC, unless a specific device is required to perform assigned duties (such as Multi-Factor Authentication devices).
If the Agency Authorized Representative and key person agree to allow off-site work, the expectation is for that key person to work onsite as soon as the general workforce transitions back into the Agency workplace.
Work schedule is typically Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 5 PM or 8 AM – 6 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Ability to simplify, personalize, communicate complex ideas through narratives Advanced 5-6 yrs
- Advanced Composition Capabilities – inform, persuade, and inspire Advanced 5-6 yrs
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced 6-7 yrs
- Extensive Social Media aptitudes Advanced 5-6 yrs
- Marketing Development and Execution Advanced 6-7 yrs
- Mastery of Follow up, Follow through Advanced 6-7 yrs
- Proficiency within Multiple Social Platforms Advanced 6-7 yrs
- Project management Advanced 6-7 yrs
- Strong Organizational Skills Advanced 6-7 yrs
- Urgent Deadline Accommodations, with Accuracy Advanced 6-7 yrs