- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training or experience.
- Certified and extensive working knowledge in Beyond trust suite of products (BT Password Safe and BT Endpoint privilege management).
- In depth knowledge of networking Windows OS, Unix, Linux a must.
- In depth Knowledge of Protocols, Ports and Windows permissions a must.
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy is a must.
- Knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Ant virus, Vulnerability Assessment a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstation and server OS and UNIX/Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Virtualization\Cloud suites such as VMware ESX, Azure, and AWS.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers, switches, proxy servers.
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools XML, ASP. Etc.
- Experience with Password Vaulting, Privilege Management, Vulnerability Assessment a plus.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO is preferred.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools like Sysinternals.
- Web Application security experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of SIEM tools.
- Scripting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze organization’s technical needs.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.