- The work to be accomplished by the proposed resource under this contract position shall include but not be limited to the following subtasks:
- Design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
- Develop, deploy and maintain REST Web Services
- Publish mobile applications via Google Play Store or Apples App Store
- Integrate and test software components and manage their implementation.
- Estimate mobile software development time and schedules.
- Design, develop, test and support software applications in .NET Framework 4.6 with ASP.NET, C#, MVC architecture Entity Framework 6 utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Develop application software and subsystems according to specifications.
- Follow MDOT MPA guidelines on software project management.
- Follow MDOT MPA guidelines on software configuration management.
- Provide ongoing mobile application maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide software development to MDOT MPA’s migration effort of
- current Oracle Forms and Report legacy applications to a MS Dot Net environment.
- Ability to work across various computer operating systems (Windows, Linux).
The Contractor shall demonstrate in its proposal, that the proposed resource shall possess the experience and or expertise to meet the following qualifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior software programmer resource.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the design, development, testing, publishing and maintenance of mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the development, deployment and maintenance of REST (Representational State Transfer) Web Services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design, development and deployment of web-based applications in .NET Framework (4.5 or higher) with ASP.NET, C#, MVC 5 architecture, Entity Framework utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and scripts for table, view, and other database objects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle SQL Developer and/or Toad data base management tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and maintaining software technical documents (i.e. System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documents, Software Test Documents, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing software version control via Subversion (SVN) and Team Foundation Software (TFS).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably 2017).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with LINQ, Lambdas expression, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite Testing Tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Agile software development.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
The Contractor shall demonstrate in its proposal, that the proposed resource(s) for each position shall possess the experience and/or expertise to meet the qualifications related to software or hardware currently utilized in various systems at MDOT MPA.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of financial or lease management applications.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of applications that support electronic document management.
- Experience in access control security systems related to Marine Terminal Operations.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of applications that utilize Intermac printers and barcode processes.