Juror 360: End-to-end juror management. From the moment a juror is selected this product enables your county and courtroom to track responses, qualifications, locations, and assignments through all technology mediums.
Robust Technology: Powered by the none other than the industry-leading cloud computing platform, IntelliJMS:
- Guaranteed security, built on top of the Salesforce FedRAMP certified government cloud which enables you to scale based on your need.
- The only 100% true Cloud solution.
- Future ready and always up-to-date technology.
- World-class reliability, protection, and disaster recovery.
- Any device capable.
- Never have to purchase databases, software, hardware or need to have any IT resources to keep them current.
Configurable application: Our product is built for all courts based on the NCSC JTC Standard for Jury Management System Requirements V 1.0 guidelines. However, the application can be configured to meet your needs.
Modules and Features Include:
- Annual Draw
- Questionnaire Management
- Attendance of Jurors
- Excusal Process
- Postponement Process
- Payment Process
- Integrated summons process. NCOA validates before jury summons is mailed, reducing mailing and printing costs.
Integrated Questioner Management
- Easily configure what questions need to be asked to the jurors based on your county’s needs.
- When people are notified of their jury duty, they can answer the questions and update their information using.
- mobile devices
- Kiosks in the court.
IntelliContact: Integrated SMS/Email
- Keep in touch with the jurors before they come to court.
- During their stay in the court until they leave the court building using SMS and email.
- Attendance reports will be tracked in the system and emailed.
- Jurors can see their court information on TV displays.
Streamline juror check-in process and cut down wait time. When jurors arrive at the Jury room, they can check-in using:
scanned in by an admin
Extended Jury Management
- Courtroom clerks or Secretaries can update the selected jurors in a case and update their attendance using a tablet or computer/laptop.
- All Jurors can see their assigned courtroom and reporting the time they are assigned to in real time on the TV monitors in the jury waiting hall.